Sunday, May 22, 2011

giveaway day!!



it's that time of year again - time for sew mama sew's giveaway day!
(seriously, one of the most exciting days of the year - go check out all the giveaways here!)

since i've been lucky to win a few goodies in prior giveaway days and it's my birthday week, it's time to share the love, right?

i'll randomly select one winner on the morning of may 26th (my birthday!) to win the following:


contents:
one dessert stand
two pincushions
three princess magnets
one ruffled zippered pouch
one checkbook cover
four assorted blue fabrics
and the box isn't full, yet, so maybe a few more assorted goodies

(i know it looks like a hodge-podge - i was more going for a "something for everyone" theme.) :)

to be entered, just leave a comment - it's that easy!
i will not ship internationally, but i will ship this package by may 30th.
good luck!!

334 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   201 – 334 of 334
thecarters said...

love the assortment! thanks!

K@ren said...

Thanks for a fabulous giveaway!

krencamp (at) gmail (dot) com

xo
Karen

Anne said...

What a cute little bundle of fun! Thanks for the chance to win!

grokgrace (at) hotmail (dot) com

sandyandcosmo said...

I love a good hodge-podge! Thanks for a chance to win.

Erin P. said...

hodge podge is good for anyone that's crafty :) eatkin85 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Julia said...

Such a cute assortment of goodies!

starsandsunshineblog at gmail dot com

becky said...

What a great box of goodies!

Leah Claire said...

I like the something for everyone approach--lots of good stuff! thanks for the chance. leahclaireh(at)gmail(dot)com

Tamie said...

What a generous gift. Thanks for participating in the giveaway day. Your birthday is my 27th anniversary. Happy Birthday.

Ashley said...

Fun assortment!

mrs.marcus2 at yahoo dot com

Binks said...

This is a really NICE mish-mosh of things. Everything is cute and coordinates well with each other.
Thanks.

ThreadCatcher said...

Love your giveaway; I could use it all! Thanks for the chance to win.
jmniffer at comcast dot net

Mikelle said...

I would love to win! There is something for everyone, like you said.

Evelene S said...

Oh what a great mix of goodies! Thanks for a chance to win. Happy Birthday to you! bimbi9 at verizon dot net

Skooks said...

I love the assortment! It would be like opening a little treasure chest. :)

Jessica said...

love the selection...thanks for the chance to win!

Meikjn said...

oooh! I love the desert tray! and fabric too! holy cow!

tngaston said...

Wow! That dessert stand is key-yoot!

tara -dot- gaston -at- gmail -dot- com

Lisa England said...

I also live in Kentucky and I love your prize package! Thanks for the chance to win.

Alice (fa11enan9e1) said...

pretty stuff!
fa11enan9e1 at yahoo dot com

Nuts To You! said...

It all looks great, but I really, really want the dessert stand!
Shawna:)

Jenelle said...

Not a hodge-podge of prizes, a thoughtful collection of awesomeness! lol Thanks for the chance to win :)

angelina said...

beautiful !

Linda V said...

Happy early birthday! My hubby's is today (the 24th) Thanks for the giveaway.

Anonymous said...

I love it all, but my girls would go bananas over the magnets. Artwork holders+princessy= heaven!

Patty said...

what, no partridge in a pear tree? :-) very fun selection of goodies

Linda said...

Hello, I'd love to win your giveaway. I love a good hodge-podge! Linda
rodlindafansler(at)gmail(dot)com

GCTink74 said...

~ I am a new follower and I look forward to your future posts =D ~

Lindsay@fortheloveofcotton said...

I think the hodge podge thing is great. A little something of everything. I love it!

Richelle said...

So fun! Thanks for the chance!

♥Duff said...

you're right--a little something for everyone!! I like your idea better than mine--i just put up 3 different items and said "choose one!" thanks for the giveaway!!

bubblemonkey said...

What a great giveaway, thanks!

Suzee said...

love this! thank you for a chance. i follow you now :) loving the dessert stand :)

Ekio Locatiare said...

Thanks for the oppertunity!
Wonderful mix of items. ^_^

Tracy said...

Such a beautiful collection of items! I love all of it.
;)

Amy said...

I love that apple fabric! Cute pincushions! Much nicer than my tomato :)

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday! What a great giveaway. Thanks for the chance to win!
mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

Deborah in Atlanta said...

What you've got already is awesome, so I can imagine the items you add will be putting everyone over the top!

Jamie said...

What a nice prize pack! Thank you for your generous giveaway!

JaneT said...

You have such a nice variety for the giveaway. I really love that dessert stand. Thanks.

Jen said...

hahaha, I just gasped and said: "A checkbook cover?!" I guess that is really what I wanted, and just didn't know it! lol, that's too funny.

Happy Birthday!!! Have a great day, and a great hop!

Cristina said...

Such a great assortment of goodies! I'd be so thrilled to win!

Sherri said...

Hi from a fellow Kentuckian (Lexinton!) now living in SoCal. What a generous assortment o'goodies. I'm doing a giveaway of vintage sewing supplies on my blog, Foziewisp. Please stop by! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

What a fun giveaway! Thanks for hosting! I would love to get my hands on some more of the apple/pear fabric!

webmailaddress2 said...

I love the variety of stuff. Thanks for the giveaway!

Fab said...

cool stuff, love all of it. thanks fro the chance.

laurawilson25 said...

Thanks for the giveaway!

Mary said...

This is a great assortment! Thanks for the chance to win and happy birthday!

Mom C said...

Love to win , of course, Glad to read your blog.

KMServino said...

It may seem hodge-podge, but it looks good to me!

lydiaruth said...

What a great assortment!

lydia(dot)hirschi(at)gmail(dot)com

Renee G said...

Happy Birthday!

rsgrandinetti@yahoo(DOT)com

Amanda said...

This is great! I really really really want that dessert plate.

angelina said...

hello ms kentucky. i popped over to see your heather ross quilt you commneted about! i 'm finishing one too! i used more hr fabric for my backing! x

Jessica said...

Great giveaway! Thanks so much!

Ashley said...

hodge podge is a lovely word.

rascarborough (at) gmail (dot) com

Viki Banaszak said...

That is an awsome selection of goodies!

Rachel Martorano of Ravens Rascals said...

I like hodge podge! :;o) Thanks for the chance to win!

ravensrascals at gmail dot com

ElfRenee said...

I think that's great that it's a hodge podge! So interesting! And I love every bit of it!

reneelasater(at)hotmail(dot)com

Heather said...

Happy early birthday! love the dish!
Heather
dreandki(at)hotmail(dot)com

Heather said...

Happy early birthday! love the dish!
Heather
dreandki(at)hotmail(dot)com

Heather said...

Happy early birthday! love the dish!
Heather
dreandki(at)hotmail(dot)com

Ginger said...

Love it. Great giveaway. Thanks for sharing.

UmmaThreads~ Crafty Squirrel said...

Yay a dessert stand! seriously, who sends that as a gift, I love you! ummabbaas AT yahoo DOT com

StarnesFam said...

Thanks for the chance to win! This is a great assortment of items.
lesleyandchris05 at yahoo (dot) com

Anonymous said...

I love EVERYTHING in this giveaway!
It doesn't hurt that I jsut got my first bank account with my married name :D

I love you for this giveaway. Even if I don't win, I still love you for the pretties you like.

yay!

Kathy S. said...

Have a great birthday tomorrow! Thanks for hosting a giveaway for everyone.

HelenN said...

Love it!

helenhsin(at)yahoo(dot)com

A Joyful Chaos said...

What a delightfully lovely assortment of goodies! I would be thrilled to win1

ajoyfulnoise (at) live (dot) com

A Joyful Chaos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

Happy Birthday, one day early!!!! Birthdays are such fun especially if young kids are around! Hope your day is fabulous!

Thanks for participating in this giveaway! Nice assortment of items. I love pincushions!

Loralynn said...

Happy Birthday!!! I love your eclectic grouping of goodies!!!

Susan C. said...

What a great giveaway - thank you!

www.sweeterlemon.com

Shelly said...

I love your hodgepodge! :) Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!! Thank you for a great giveaway!

Shana Putnam said...

Oh my, I love that dessert stand. It is so pretty and everything else is wonderful. Who could resist entering to win. I hope I do!! Please, if you like, come to my blog and enter my giveaway also.

Somer said...

Great giveaway...love the fabrics!

Erin said...

Awesome goodies! Thanks for the giveaway!
crazyncrafty(at)gmail(dot)com

Lisa said...

what a great collection of goodies! Thanks :)

Jessica said...

What a great bundle of goodness! Love the dessert stand! Thanks for the chance!

Rainbowartist said...

I love your giveaway!

Sarah said...

beautiful things! love it!

littlebitty said...

I LOVE the birdie/tree background on your blog!
dvdenter (at) gci (dot) net

Unknown said...

Love KY!

Rachel said...

What fun things! thanks

bethany said...

What a great giveaway. I love it all and hope that I do win...thanks for the chance!!

Katie said...

What a great package! Thanks for the chance!

Kaytee said...

Thanks for the chance to wiiiiin!
katelyn.j.stephens at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

thanks for the great giveaway. Happy birthday

Catskill Quilter said...

What a lovely giveaway! Happy birthday!!

kristinorth said...

Fabulous giveaway, thanks for a chance!

Lisa said...

All such pretty stuff!

Crystal Hendrix said...

Very pretty! Nice loot!

JuneBug said...

Awesome bundle to give away!

Courtney said...

oh, what great lovelies. Thanks for the chance to win!

kaugomu@gmail.com

Robyn said...

Thanks for the giveaway!

robyn.geddes(at)gmail.com

Kimberly said...

Such a cute set of items! Love them!

K. Pendleton said...

Cute stuff! Great giveaway! ♥

Lizzie Bordello said...

I think it's a great collection of goodies - doesn't seem thrown together at all, but carefully chosen for someone's delight! :)

Melissa Ann said...

I'm fascinated by the dessert stand! And I ofcourse love the fabrics!

Carrie said...

Such a great collection of fun things. Thanks for the giveaway.

Lauranie said...

very nice assortment...thanks for the chance!! :)

ThirdMargaret said...

Sweet! I like your "hodge podge"!! Thanks for participating!

3rdmargaret@gmail.com

Ly said...

Thanks for the chance to win this wonderful giveaway! Love it!

Ly

lyannab(at)gmail(dot)com

PS this is the first time I have been to your blog and I'll be back for sure!

Anonymous said...

Awesome giveaway! thanks!

Jenny said...

Great giveaway, looks like a fun bunch of goodies! Thanks for the chance to win!
okiedokiemama at yahoo dot com

Cathy said...

WONDERFUL giveaway!

Mama Lusco said...

Beautiful treasures! Happy BD to you, too :) mamalusco at ortelco dot net

Unknown said...

It looks so pretty laid out!

leosmomma at live dot com

robin chapa said...

so many cute things! thank you!
~robin
welchrobin@hotmail.com

gypsyjolie said...

I'd love to own that box of goodies! That blue fabric with the pears on it is my absolute favorite fabric :)

Thanks for the giveaway!

Peggy said...

I'd like to enter your contest; if I win I plan on using the fabric for our group, World of Charity Stitching, where we make lap quilts and totes for seniors citizens and children.
http://www.worldofcharitystitching.blogspot.com/
Thanks.
Peggy
peggy_verdongibbs@att.net
http://keepmeinstitches-peggy.blogspot.com

Jblanton said...

awesome giveaway- some really cute things- thanks for the chance

slynn said...

Happy Birthday! I LOVE hodgepodges - that about sums up my hobbies ;) Thanks for the chance to enter!

Anne said...

Wonderful giveaway! Thanks for participating!

Kathy said...

Nice prizes! The pincushions are adorable! Thanks for sharing such pretty things, and hope I win!

Marcia W. said...

Lovely assortment of prizes. Happy Birthday!

Kacey said...

Hello fellow Kentuckian! Thanks for the chance to win your hodge-podge!

Sarah said...

love the giveaway...thanks for the opportunity...scrapbook342(at)yahoo(dot)com

Ramona said...

Love the dessert plate. The fabrics are cool too. I love winning a little bit of everything.

Sue D said...

I like the hodge podge!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Sharleen said...

Love the hodge podge! Thanks for the chance to win some great fabric!

Unknown said...

Oh fun giveaway! I love the hodge podgeness of it! :) cute! Thanks so much for doing the giveaway!

Charlotte said...

Thanks for the opportunity to win! :)

Anonymous said...

Hodge podges are fun! Thanks for the chance to win yours!

Anonymous said...

And a very Happy Birthday! Hope you have a special day!

freakadoodles said...

What a fun assortment of stuff! Thanks for the giveaway :)

Ginger said...

Lovely giveaway. thanks for entering.

Jeanette said...

What a wonderful giveaway, thank you!

Rhonda the Rambler said...

What a generous giveaway. Thank you for sharing and have a great birthday.

Lynn said...

oh my, what a super generous giveaway! thanks!

Designer Jules said...

What great giveaway items! I would be happy to win any of them.

whoFilets said...

Wow, what a great assortment! thanks for the chance to win. my email is in my blogger profile. :)

EmGabs said...

What a fun box of goodies! Happy Birthday tomorrow!

emaly.gabriella@gmail.com

«Oldest ‹Older   201 – 334 of 334   Newer› Newest»